Below are just a few of our recent results! Our goal is to exceed our clients expectations and deliver results. We work tirelessly to do that in every case.
•Filed for reconsideration of a $438,305 MSA requested by CMS. We submitted documentation and substantive arguments in support of our request. CMS issued a new approval for $284,507.
Client Savings = $153,798
• File was referred to us for a second opinion after MSA allocation from another vendor was more than $80,000. We obtained CMS approval for $5,528. Client Savings = $74,472
• CMS requested $117,954 for an MSA. We submitted two subsequent requests for reconsideration at no extra charge to the client. CMS agreed to reduce ortho visits and cut a surgery price in half and approved an MSA of $57,781. Client Savings = $60,173
• Disputed conditional payment claims asserted by CMS in a case based on a pre-existing back condition. CMS removed all of the claims. Client Savings = $25,000
• CMS approved an MSA of $28,605 in 2011. The parties were, unfortunately, unable to settle the case at that time. We recently requested a CMS re-review that excluded funding for a knee surgery that had occurred after the first approval was issued. CMS agreed and reduced the MSA to $5,650. Client Savings = $22,955
• Successfully disputed conditional payment claims in the amount of $10,721 on the basis that the claim was denied. CMS removed all of the claims even though the case settled for $90,000. Client Savings = $10,721
• Successfully disputed conditional payment claims in the amount of $8,922 to Zero.
Client Savings = $8,922
Please let us know if we can assist you with any of your files today! Click here to contact us!